"SEA SURE" was originally the marketing organization of "H. Brown & Sons (Engineering) Ltd", which was formed in 1956 for the manufacturing of tools, mainly for the aircraft industry.
As sailing became more popular, the need for specialized fittings became large enough to require good production facilities and "SEA SURE LIMITED" was established in September 1966 to produce and market small boat fittings.
Although most of our products are aimed at the sailing boat market, uses for them have been found in hospitals, power boats, hang gliders and even green-houses. In an ever changing world, we have found it necessary to promote our products outside of the marine trade and to this end we are actively engaged in selling our products in the highly competitive industrial and commercial fields.
In addition to our production facilities, we have our own tool room which produces tools for various other industries in addition to our own ever-growing needs.
The “Blakes” sea toilets and seacocks, “Taylors” cookers and heaters and “Lavac” toilets products and brands were added to Sea Sure in 2005 and are now manufactured by us here in Warsash.
Approximately 40% of our total sales are direct exports and most of the quality boat builders in the home market, to whom we supply our products, export up to 60% of their sales. This means that well over 65% of our total production is exported.
We have two site, Warsash where we manufacture and Matrix Park which is our distribution unit.
Sea Sure Ltd
Clock Tower Works
SO31 9GQ England