315 sq. in. (2032 sq. cm)
Primary 12” x 18” (30 cm x 46 cm)
Secondary 5-1/2” x 18” (14 cm x 46 cm)
• Fold-Away legs. Perfect for that quick picnic on shore.
• Full size inner safety shell. Funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
• Reliable piezo crystal ignition. For instant start up.
• 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
• Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
• 12" x 18" cooking grill. With tightly spaced grid struts, perfect for grilling food of all sizes.
• Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
• Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport of the grill easy.
• Swivelling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange.
• Uses standard, disposable Camping Gaz Canisters (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus), Propane/Butane mix, or adapts to on-board low pressure Propane/Butane mix fuel systems.
• Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.
This model is designed specifically for use in countries requiring the CE mark, or in countries that use Camping Gaz® propane/butane mix fuels in disposable canisters (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus).
Perfect for entertaining or feeding a large crew. The Catalina is incredibly versatile and is truly a pleasure to use. Now with Fold-away legs making this the go-anywhere grill to enhance all of your outdoor activities. Its beauty and engineering are unsurpassed giving you professional results every time. It grills quickly, evenly and disassembles easily for cleaning. It uses standard, disposable, Camping Gaz® (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus) Propane/Butane mix fuel canisters or will easily adapt to the boat's existing onboard low pressure Propane/Butane fuel system. We recommend the "Heavy Duty" Mounting hardware for this model.
▪ DO NOT USE LEGS ON BOAT!
▪ Optional mounting hardware is available for on-board use.
▪ All replacement parts are in stock and will be readily available.
▪ CE Approval No. 1312BQ4602 (Rev. 4)
Mount, Serving Shelf and Fuel canister are not included. See Mounts and Accessories.
Sea Sure Ltd
Clock Tower Works
SO31 9GQ England