· New Larger, Stronger Square Design
B10-404 Jet Black
B10-405 Pacific Blue
· Fade Resistant UV Protected Acrylic Nylon Canopy
· Four Corner Tie-Down Attachment Points
· Entire Canopy Reinforced to Each Corner Tie-Down Point with Polyester Webbing
· Venting Mesh Windproof Design
· 2-Piece Fiberglass Shaft with Chrome Brass Joint
· Available in Jet Black or Pacific Blue
· Quick Release All-Angle Round Rail Mount, Easily Adjusts to Any Position
· Matching Storage Case Included
This Square Cockpit Umbrella is the next generation of the already popular Boat Umbrella from Magma. More than your ordinary umbrella, the Cockpit Umbrella has been manufactured for use in the harshest of marine environments. Made with non-corroding, fade resistant acrylic nylon materials, the windproof design will not allow the canopy to turn inside out or lose its shape in gusty wind conditions. The four corner tie-down securing points and the quick release round rail mount make adjustment a breeze while creating an extremely secure shaded cockpit area. The umbrella’s square shape measures 6ft. (1.8m) across the bow with a 5Ft (1.5m) fiberglass shaft assembly. The canopy is stretched over specially designed fiberglass bow ribs that will not rust or stain the fabric. The main shaft is constructed of flexible double-cored fiberglass for extra strength.
The umbrella includes a 7/8” or 1” (22mm or 25.5mm) round rail mount which has been manufactured of 18-8 Stainless Steel and 365 Anodized Aluminium. This mount adjusts to fit any angle on vertical stanchions or horizontal railings and quickly detaches without tools leaving no hardware on the rail.