Home » "Monterey" Infrared Gas Grill A10-1225LSCE-2
"Monterey" Infrared Gas Grill A10-1225LSCE-2
420 sq. in. (2710 sq. cm)
Primary 12”X24” (30 cm X 61 cm)
Secondary 5-1/2”X 24” (14 cm X 61 cm)
• Fold-Away legs. Perfect for that quick picnic on shore.
• 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
• New Infrared Technology Creates Intense Even Heat Distribution, Reduces Flare-Ups And Eliminates Blow-Outs
• Stainless Hermetically Sealed Thermometer.
• Full size inner safety shell. Funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
• Reliable piezo crystal ignition. For instant start up.
• Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
• 12" x 24" (30 cm X 61 cm) cooking grill. With tightly spaced grid struts, perfect for grilling food of all sizes.
• Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
• Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport of the grill easy.
• Swivelling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange.
• Uses standard, disposable Camping Gaz Canisters (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus), Propane/Butane mix, or adapts to on-board low pressure Propane/Butane mix fuel systems.
• Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.
This model is designed specifically for use in countries requiring the CE mark, or in countries that use Camping Gaz® propane/butane mix fuels in disposable canisters (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus).
Large enough to provide a banquet for even the hungriest crew, this grill offers features usually only found in the largest backyard grills. The Monterey “Infrared” Gas Grill “cooks as good as it looks”. New Anti-Flare technology and fold-away table top legs make it versatile, portable, and ready to enhance all on-board or on-shore outdoor activities. It mounts easily and disassembles quickly for cleaning. The new infrared technology and anti-flare screen system, produce intense, evenly distributed, heat, reduce flare-ups at the cooking surface and immediately emulsify food drippings giving your meal a great smokey flavour. With its primary and secondary grilling surface you have the option of searing steaks and roasts or slow grilling fish, vegetables, or warming breads. Made in the USA, designed by boaters for boaters, this grill is constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror-polished marine grade Stainless Steel. The swivelling control valve regulator allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchange. Uses standard, disposable, Camping Gaz® (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus) Propane/Butane mix fuel canisters or will easily adapt to the boat's existing onboard low pressure Propane/Butane fuel system. We recommend the “Heavy Duty” Mounting hardware on this model.
▪ DO NOT USE LEGS ON BOAT!
▪ Optional mounting hardware is available for on-board use.
▪ All replacement parts are in stock and will be readily available.
▪ CE Approval No. 1312BQ4602 (Rev. 4)
Mount, Serving Shelf and Fuel canister are not included. See Mounts and Accessories.
Sea Sure Ltd
Clock Tower Works
SO31 9GQ England