108 sq. in. (697 sq. cm)
9" x 12" (23 x 30.5 cm)
• Fold-Away legs. Perfect for that quick picnic on shore.
• Inner Safety Shell. Funnels grease into front access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
• 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
• Convenient Snap-out radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
• Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. Won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
• Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport easy.
• Front access, lock-in-place grease tray.
• Swivelling valve. Allows quick and safe gas bottle exchange.
• Uses standard, disposable Camping Gaz Canisters (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus) Propane/Butane mix, or adapts to on-board low pressure Propane/Butane mix fuel systems.
• Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.
This model is designed specifically for use in countries requiring the CE mark, or in countries that use Camping Gaz® propane/butane mix fuels in disposable canisters (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus).
The compact “TrailMate” is perfect for any small crew or gathering. With its fold-away legs this grill has the go-anywhere capability to enhance your outdoor activities on-board or on-shore. Engineered to the same quality standard as our larger more expensive grills yet priced for the boater who doesn’t want to substitute quality for cost. It has a pleasing appearance and is designed for performance. This 9” x 12” grill has 108 Sq. In. of grilling area, is constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished marine grade stainless steel, and is wind tested for even heat distribution for years of dependable service. Its fuel efficient design uses standard, disposable Camping Gaz® (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus), propane/butane mix fuel canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems. Model uses single mount mounting hardware only.
▪ DO NOT USE LEGS ON BOAT!
▪ Optional mounting hardware is available for mounting for on-board use.
▪ All replacement parts are in stock and will be readily available.
▪ CE Approval No. 1312BQ4602 (Rev. 4)
Serving Shelf and Fuel Canister are not included. See Mounts and Accessories.
Sea Sure Ltd
Clock Tower Works
SO31 9GQ England